When a loved one is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, you want only the best for them. What’s more, they simply want to live life as normal and as independently as possible. As a caregiver or a family member, you want to make sure they are receiving the dedicated care and personal attention they deserve while enjoying an uplifting lifestyle despite their disease. Because YourLife™ of Wildwood was created with the sole purpose of providing exceptional care and an uplifting lifestyle for seniors with dementia, we make that possible each day.
Residents, as well as their families, can rest assured that when they begin their journey with memory loss, we will be here to provide everything they need to continue living life their way in a safe environment. In fact, every little thing we do is centered and designed around each of our residents and their preferences, needs and desires, allowing them to define their days and enjoy their lives as they please.
“Customization and convenience are a big hallmark of YourLife™ communities,” says Karen Crolius, Senior Vice President of Operations of YourLife™. “Whether it’s through our carefully developed care plans, YourStory™ signature programming, our dedicated YourLife Personal Care Specialist or specially designed community, we have created a lifestyle where residents can feel secure, encouraged and most of all, independent.”
YourLife™ of Wildwood is set to open in early 2020 and our team is excited to inspire seniors and help them live engaged and fulfilling lives tailored to their needs and desires. Here are just a few of the things residents and their families look forward to upon our opening:
- Person-Centered Care. Our team gets to know each resident personally, taking time to discover what their strengths and weaknesses, abilities and preferences are. Using this information, we can help to cue them through their days, create or suggest programs they would enjoy and inspire them to try new hobbies and discover new passions. Using this information, we also create unique care plans tailored completely to them.
- A Spacious, Home-Like Community. At YourLife™ of Wildwood, our community feels like home. With small neighborhoods, residents are around the same team members and residents each day, allowing them to make friends, be more independent and feel more familiar and safe.
- Technology. With state-of-the-art technology, we are able to enhance freedom and enjoyment while ensuring safety and establishing resident patterns. This includes Wellness Bands, which allow us to assess health, monitor well-being, communicate with residents and keep certain areas within the community secure.
- Delicious and Nutritious Dining. No matter your loved one’s abilities or dietary needs, we can ensure a positive experience. Meals at YourLife™ of Wildwood can be tailored to fit the tastes, needs and preferences of seniors while being nutritious and delightful. Meals are made from scratch, and menus vary to offer excitement and a taste of something new.
- Engaging Programming. Our signature YourStory programming is tailored directly to resident interests. Whether they are interested in learning about different cultures and histories, discovering something new, enhancing their health and wellness or spending time enjoying their favorite hobbies, the choices are endless.
To learn more about the inspiring Memory Care YourLife™ of Wildwood will provide in Sumter County, contact our team today. We would be happy to share more about our lifestyle and how we will enhance the lives of those with memory loss when we open in early 2020. Simply give us a call today at 352-358-1952.
Designed for You. Defined by You.
YourLife™ of Wildwood provides the most exceptional Memory Care and uplifting lifestyle for our residents. In fact, we were created with that one purpose in mind. Each day, we focus all our energy, attention and resources to creating an environment that caters to each resident’s personal needs, choices and individuality, while ensuring unequaled peace of mind and dedicated support for families.
At YourLife™ of Wildwood, we have the ability to design and personally tailor plans around our residents, thanks to our sole focus on Memory Care. We understand that everyone has their own story, specific needs and retained abilities, so we develop personally inspired care plans that help to enhance and support each person’s independence while enriching their days. To ensure further peace of mind, our team of YourLife™ Personal Care Specialists are on site 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide assistance with everyday activities, gentle reminders and redirection.
With our signature YourStory programming, we not only personalize memory care, but we are able to create an individual experience centered around each resident. From cultural, educational and wellness programming to scheduled outings and other special events, to personal care, assistance and multiple therapies, we create days with meaning. At YourLife™ of Wildwood, our residents and their families know that this is a community designed for you, with a lifestyle defined by you. Contact us to learn more!
Call us at 352-358-1952 for more information or to schedule a personal visit today.