YOURLife™ Senior Living is monitoring COVID-19 updates and has plans in place to react swiftly if the virus would impact our community.
As a part of YourLife's tireless efforts to keep our residents, staff and communities safe, our residents and staff are scheduled to receive the Coronavirus vaccine!
YOURLife™ has spent the past year working diligently to keep our residents safe, healthy and happy – now those efforts include the vaccination of our residents, staff and essential family caregivers.
We also have additional sterilization protocol in place, SteraMist Environmental Technology Solutions. Learn more in the video!
To keep family and friends updated, we are doing daily Facebook Live events at 10 a.m. every morning, if you are unable to join us during that time, recordings of the videos are available on Facebook.
YOURLife™ Senior Living’s Strategy
YOURLife™ Senior Living is continuing to follow infection control protocols and, per CMS restrictions. The strategy as outlined:
- Allowing only YourSafe Visits and essential visitors, those providing needed essential care for our residents
- Essential visitors are screened via COVID-19 questionnaire and temperature is taken
- No one under the age of 18 may enter the community
- Residents’ and team members’ temperatures checked daily
- No outside pets allowed
- Anyone answering yes to any question is prohibited from visiting
- Frequent hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water, washing for at least 20 seconds.
- Implemented SteraMist Environmental Technology Solutions at each community building, to further ensure a safe environment for our residents and staff members
- Frequent disinfecting of commonly touched environmental surfaces to decrease contamination.
- Standard precautions, such as wearing masks, gloves and gowns as situations warrant their use.
Please contact the community for more information on vaccination schedules.
- Can I visit my loved one?
Yes. We now offer YourSafe Visits. The teams at YourLife™ are thrilled to announce the installation of YourSafe Visit systems to bring family members and their loved ones together safely amidst the COVID-19 crisis. The state-of-the-art construction allows for rigorous sanitation between visits and clear line of sight for family members to read facial expressions and body language.
As a part of consistently following the recommendations from the Florida Department of Health to help limit exposure to COVID-19 for our residents, families, and team members, many families have participated in ‘window visits’ – but the YourSafe Visit system allows for more connection with less risk! We are so pleased to be offering this BY APPOINTMENT ONLY to our resident’s families.
- Can I see my loved one another way?
Yes. We can schedule Skype and FaceTime sessions to keep you connected. Please contact the Life Engagement Director at your loved one’s community to schedule your time to virtually visit
- Is my loved one confined to their room?
No. We are practicing social distancing.
- Can a resident be checked out during this quarantine to stay at a loved one's home?
Residents trips out of the community are limited to urgent, medical visits only.
- Are outside care providers able to come in and provide resident services?
At this time, we are allowing essential visitors only if they answer no to all questions on the COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- What is the screening questionnaire?
Essential individuals are screened via COVID-19 questionnaire. Individuals answering yes to any question are prohibited from entering community. Click here to download.
- How can I view your live videos?
Follow these instructions to access the Facebook Live events each day at 10 a.m. of the community’s time zone.
- Start by making sure you have ‘Liked’ the Facebook page. To do so, open the Facebook profile page for your family member’s community. Tap or click the Like button at the top of the page. This will automatically set you to start following. You’ll receive updates on your News Feed whenever we start broadcasting.
- Find a live video to watch in your News Feed. When people you follow and your friends are streaming live video, you’ll see it show up in your News Feed.
- Comments that you type will be visible to the audience/Executive Director, allowing them to respond to them in real time.
- Tap or click the “Share” button to share the live broadcast with other people. When we finish broadcasting live, an archive of that recording remains on our timeline. You can browse through the timeline to find older broadcasts. Once you find an old Live broadcast, a playlist of all the old broadcasts will be loaded.
- We have also made recordings of the daily broadcasts available on our YouTube channels and each community page.
- What sterilization procedures is YourLife™ using?
As a part of YourLife’s tireless efforts to keep our residents, staff and communities safe, we continue to establish and implement new disinfectant and cleaning protocols, on top of our daily cleaning protocols.
- Frequent disinfecting of commonly touched environmental surfaces to decrease contamination using five additional products that provide specific labeling to kill COVID-19 Coronavirus and are approved by the EPA.
- SteraMist Environmental Technology Solutions. Learn more in this informative video.
- Frequent hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water, washing for at least 20 seconds