Care You Can Count On When You Need It
Let’s face it. Caring for a loved one with memory loss is demanding. For your own health and well-being, you’re going to need to take time for yourself to rest and recharge now and again. Respite stays are designed for these occasions. They give you the time you need, knowing that your loved one is safe, happy and in good hands.
Our respite stay guests enjoy everything our residents do, including personalized support, YourStory programming, services and amenities. While your loved one is enjoying their own getaway with us, you can have time to yourself with complete confidence. Respite is also an ideal solution if your loved one needs post-hospital recovery or rehabilitation.
Whether you’re taking a vacation or simply need a day or two to catch up on work, family or housekeeping, your loved one can stay with us.
Respite Stays at YourLife™ of West Melbourne
- Social connections with peers and caregivers
- Engaging, person-centered programming designed to support individual preferences and abilities
- Refreshing change of pace and scenery in our private guest suite and comfortable common areas
- Support, supervision and assistance from our team of professional caregivers
- Peace of mind for the entire family
Respite Stays at YourLife™ of West Melbourne enable you to take the break you need – so you can get back to providing great care!
Request Pricing & Availability