A Getaway for Your Loved One • Time for You
Sometimes you need a little change of pace. Caring for a loved one with memory loss is demanding. Respite stays are the perfect solution when you need time to your self. In fact, memory care respite stays are designed just for families like yours, who are taking care of someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia. We understand the challenges you face, and that you need time for yourself, too.
Our respite stay guests enjoy everything our residents do, including personalized support, YourStory programming, services and amenities. While your loved one is safe with us, you can have time to yourself with complete peace of mind. Respite is also an ideal solution if your loved one needs post-hospital recovery or rehabilitation.
Whether you’re taking a vacation or simply need a day or two to catch up on work, family or housekeeping, your loved one can stay with us.
Respite Stays at YourLife™ of Coconut Creek
- Social connections with peers and caregivers
- Engaging, person-centered programming designed to support individual preferences and abilities
- Refreshing change of pace and scenery in our private guest suite and comfortable common areas
- Support, supervision and assistance from our team of professional caregivers
- Peace of mind for the entire family
A respite stay at YourLife of Coconut Creek frees you to take the break you need – so you can get back to providing great care!
Request Pricing & Availability