When it's time to retire, many seniors sit and dream about the warm sunshine, spending days doing exactly what they want, heading to the beach and trying every new experience that they can. Unfortunately, many seniors think that this is far out of their realm of possibility. But the truth is, it isn't. At least not at YourLife™ of Palm Beach Gardens in Florida! As cooler weather rolls around, consider what it would be like to retire to Florida and take advantage of the retirement lifestyle that you've always dreamed of. Think about what's holding you back. Is it your friends and family at home? Who wouldn't love to come visit you in sunny Florida? Is it not being able to see your grandchildren as much? There's plenty of video chat software available, and when they visit, they are sure to love a day on the beach. Even better, what about a short trip to Disney World? Do you fear making new friends? We make it easy. There's so much to gain by retiring to Florida this winter, you just have to consider all of the possibilities. According to Kelly Carroll, Director of Community Relations at YourLife™ of Palm Beach Gardens, offering Independent Living with Supportive Services, Assisted Living and Memory Care in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, many seniors love to retire to Florida for a wide range of reasons. “Whether it's to escape the pains of homeownership or experience the lifestyle they truly desire and strive for, there's so much that YourLife™ of Palm Beach Gardens can offer.
Why Should You Retire to Florida This Winter? Let Us Show You.
Consider some of the following reasons that retiring to Florida could be the best decision you've ever made.
- Do away with the hassles of shoveling snow. No more waking up to a surprise snowstorm! No more shoveling your car out! In Florida, you don’t have to deal with the annoyance of shoveling snow or melting ice! In fact, you don’t need to worry about anything. We take care of home maintenance, yardwork and housekeeping for you!
- Skip the high heating bills and the costs of getting your home ready for winter. Heating costs tend to skyrocket in the winter, especially if your home has poor insulation or windows that are too old. Here, you never need to worry about this.
- Avoid being stuck at home alone because of bad weather. How many times have you been stuck alone indoors because the weather was too bad? How many cancelled plans have you had because driving was unsafe? Being at home alone can be isolating and cause depression. Since you don’t need to worry about snowy weather and traveling, you can instead go explore. If bad weather does come, you can enjoy everything our community has to offer indoors. From programming and activities to clubs and social opportunities with friends.
- Spend more time doing everything that you've ever wanted to do. There’s plenty of time for exploration at YourLife™. Restart an old hobby. Try something new. Make new friends with common interests. There’s so much to explore and so many ways you can grow each day.
- Get active outdoors and indoors and enhance your health and well-being. Much of the time during winter, people tend to gain a bit of weight. Whether that's because of the holiday festivities or because of lack of time for exercise, at YourLife™ health and wellness are a big priority. Come enjoy all of the festive treats you love, but then enjoy taking a brand-new class or taking a walk in the warm weather. The choices are endless.
To learn more about how retiring to Florida can benefit your life, why you should move to YourLife™ or to ask any questions you may have, contact the team at YourLife™ of Palm Beach Gardens. We would be happy to help you! Simply give us a call to schedule your visit today!
Inspired • Engaged • Fulfilled
Offering Independent Living with Supportive Services, Assisted Living and Memory Care, YourLife™ of Palm Beach Gardens was designed specifically with residents in mind. We know your life is shaped by family, friends, hobbies, passions and more, so we’ve created a community where you can enjoy comfort, independence and engagement, all while having the peace of mind of 24-hour support and the freedom to define your own lifestyle. Here, we shape each thing we do around you, from your routines and interests to your choices and preferences, to create an inspiring lifestyle that fits YourLife™ perfectly. Because we are completely shaped around you, our residents get more of out their lives. With exceptional care delivered by a dedicated and compassionate team and a fulfilling lifestyle full of choice and convenience, residents have the support they need to live as independently and engaged as possible. Each day holds something new for residents. Whether they are enjoying our exclusive activities, learning something new or simply engaging in our YourStory programming, we create an individual experience centered around each resident. Do you enjoy making new discoveries and trying new hobbies, simply want to continue the hobbies you love or enjoy some time to yourself to relax? At YourLife™ of Palm Beach Gardens, the choice is up to you. Contact us to learn more! Call us at 561-246-6102 for more information or to schedule a personal visit today.